B6 Real Estate Advisors (“B6”) is a technology-driven brokerage firm providing commercial real estate owners with a transparent and conflict-free approach to the sale or financing of their buildings in New York City and New Jersey. We are committed to a core set of values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration. These qualities are inherent to our culture and are considered a core competency exhibited by our people in our daily work.
B6 lives at the intersection of people, data, and technology. We take a disciplined and holistic approach, empowering every client with market expertise, data-driven insights, and a team-oriented culture. We partner with our clients to maximize financial gains and drive efficiency to close transactions through our unique pairing of territory-specific investment sales and capital advisory agents.
Our firm is looking for a talented Investment Sales professional to serve as a Territory Network Agent in the Bronx.
About the Role
Our investment sales agents are responsible for originating, executing, and closing building sales in their territory. The Agent will go through extensive training to understand their local market, as well as B6’s competitive advantages, in order to achieve these goals.
We are looking for someone who is a competitive, self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can ultimately achieve market share in their territory. You should be a friendly, proactive, and self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
What You’ll Do
- Exclusively represent landlords in the sale of their investment properties
- Become a Territory Expert: know your market & community
- Business Development / Build relationships with landlords within your exclusive territory
- Generate leads through extensive phone calls, networking, professional affiliations
- Build networking and referral systems to ensure a business pipeline of building sales throughout all of the NYC metro area
- Create and deliver presentations to landlords for exclusive listings
- Perform property evaluations and asset underwriting
- Establish long-term client relationships
- Have in-depth knowledge of your territory’s new buyers and sellers, past/current/average prices, annual property sales, factors affecting value and how transactions are being structured, all buildings in your territory, etc.
- Implement customized marketing programs to position listings properly
- Become the leading Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent in your market
- Demonstrated ability in business development in your sector
- Ability to quickly learn the fundamentals of finance
- Excellent oral & written communications skills, including negotiating capability
- Superior organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Willingness to learn new software and systems
- Bachelors and/or Advanced Degree
- NYS or NJ Real Estate Salespersons License is required
What We Offer
- Best-in-class commission splits
- A seasoned team with proven success in commercial real estate
- Best-in-class technology
- Marketing and Design team support
- A company built around a culture of excellence, passion, integrity, collaboration, and respect for diversity
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more
- Work hard, play hard vacation policy
- Hybrid working model
- Extensive initial success training and mentoring programs
Full-Time; Independent Contractor