Mr. Friedman is a Director at B6 Real Estate advisors, concentrating on investment sales in the East Bronx territory. Prior to joining B6 in September of 2021, Jared started his career with ERG Commercial Real Estate as an investment sales associate, focusing on both commercial real estate sales and financing. Where he had closed 8 deals and accumulated over 20 listings in 3 years.
During his short time here at B6, Jared has underwritten over $100M in property evaluations, closed 3 deals currently has 2 properties under contract. Jared graduated from University at Buffalo in 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in communications. During his senior year he did an internship with CBRE in downtown Buffalo. During Jared’s free time he enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Mr. Flaherty is responsible for investment sales in the Bronx submarket. To date, he has elevated and underwritten hundreds of properties and executed the sale of over $250m worth of commercial real estate.
Mitchel is originally from London, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Estate Management and Master of Science in Real Estate from the University of Greenwich. He started his career as an appraiser, carrying out property valuations on behalf of banks for loan security purposes. From there, he quickly shifted into brokerage, joining Lambert Smith Hampton, one of London’s top commercial real estate firms, specializing in the sale of offices in the South East UK.
Mitchel is actively involved in the community being on the Acquisitions Advisory board for Project Destined, a non-profit focused on transforming minority youth into owners and stakeholders within their community.
Team Capabilities Brochure
Case Study – 350 Grand Concourse
- Crains New York Business 20 in their 20s: 2022
- REBNY Most Promising Commercial Salesperson of the Year: 2020
- Commercial Observer’s Top Young Professionals: 2021
- B6 Pound the Rock Award: 2020, 2021
- NYREJ One’s to Watch: 2019
- 350 Grand Concourse – $21.2m – Development
- 810 East 170th Street & 170th Street – $6.663m – Development
- 1956 Jerome Avenue – $5.5m – Development
- 1940-1942 Jerome Avenue – $5.45m – Development
- 1074 Home Street – $2.55m – Industrial
- 51 Bruckner Boulevard – $1.85m – Mixed-Use
- REBNY Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Member
- REBNY Board of Governors: 2021-2022
- REBNY Commercial Board of Directors: 2021-2022
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Member
Mr. Catauro is an Associate at B6 Real estate Advisors where he works alongside Director Mitchel Flaherty, focusing on investment sales in the Bronx.
Prior to joining B6, Spencer attended Providence College where he majored in Political Science. Spencer spent his high school years helping in his family’s business which included managing a small group of properties in the Bronx and Westchester County. During the Summer of 2021, Spencer shadowed at the Houlihan Lawrence Irvington Brokerage office where he developed a deeper understanding of real estate.
Spencer was born and raised in Westchester New York. During his free time he enjoys going to Yankees games, golfing and spending time with family and friends.
Team Capabilities Brochure