Mr. Friedman is a Director at B6 Real Estate advisors, concentrating on investment sales in the East Bronx.
Prior to joining B6 in September of 2021, Mr. Friedman started his real estate career with ERG Commercial Real Estate in 2018 as an investment sales associate. His role at ERG was focused on transacting both commercial real estate sales and financing. During his three years at ERG Commercial Real Estate he has accumulated 20 listings, closed 8 deals, and has 2 more sales under hard contract.
Mr. Friedman graduated from University at Buffalo in 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in communications. During his senior year he did an internship with CBRE in downtown Buffalo.
During Mr. Friedman’s free time he enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Mr. Flaherty is responsible for investment sales in the Bronx submarket. To date, he has elevated and underwritten hundreds of properties and executed the sale of over $250m worth of commercial real estate.
Mitchel is originally from London, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Estate Management and Master of Science in Real Estate from the University of Greenwich. He started his career as an appraiser, carrying out property valuations on behalf of banks for loan security purposes. From there, he quickly shifted into brokerage, joining Lambert Smith Hampton, one of London’s top commercial real estate firms, specializing in the sale of offices in the South East UK.
Mitchel is actively involved in the community being on the Acquisitions Advisory board for Project Destined, a non-profit focused on transforming minority youth into owners and stakeholders within their community.
- Crains New York Business 20 in their 20s: 2022
- REBNY Most Promising Commercial Salesperson of the Year: 2020
- Commercial Observer’s Top Young Professionals: 2021
- B6 Pound the Rock Award: 2020, 2021
- NYREJ One’s to Watch: 2019
- 350 Grand Concourse – $21.2m – Development
- 1956 Jerome Avenue – $5.5m – Development
- 1940-1942 Jerome Avenue – $5.45m – Development
- 1074 Home Street – $2.55m – Industrial
- 51 Bruckner Boulevard – $1.85m – Mixed-Use
- REBNY Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Member
- REBNY Board of Governors: 2021-2022
- REBNY Commercial Board of Directors: 2021-2022
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Member
Mr. Catauro is an Associate at B6 Real estate Advisors where he works alongside Director Mitchel Flaherty, focusing on investment sales in the Bronx.
Prior to joining B6, Spencer attended Providence College where he majored in Political Science. Spencer spent his high school years helping in his family’s business which included managing a small group of properties in the Bronx and Westchester County. During the Summer of 2021, Spencer shadowed at the Houlihan Lawrence Irvington Brokerage office where he developed a deeper understanding of real estate.
Spencer was born and raised in Westchester New York. During his free time he enjoys going to Yankees games, golfing and spending time with family and friends.