Mr. Flaherty is responsible for investment sales in the Bronx submarket. To date, he has elevated and underwritten hundreds of properties and executed the sale of over $250m worth of commercial real estate.
Mitchel is originally from London, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Estate Management and Master of Science in Real Estate from the University of Greenwich. He started his career as an appraiser, carrying out property valuations on behalf of banks for loan security purposes. From there, he quickly shifted into brokerage, joining Lambert Smith Hampton, one of London’s top commercial real estate firms, specializing in the sale of offices in the South East UK.
Mitchel is actively involved in the community being on the Acquisitions Advisory board for Project Destined, a non-profit focused on transforming minority youth into owners and stakeholders within their community.
- Crains New York Business 20 in their 20s: 2022
- REBNY Most Promising Commercial Salesperson of the Year: 2020
- Commercial Observer’s Top Young Professionals: 2021
- B6 Pound the Rock Award: 2020, 2021
- NYREJ One’s to Watch: 2019
- 350 Grand Concourse – $21.2m – Development
- 810 East 170th Street & 170th Street – $6.663m – Development
- 1956 Jerome Avenue – $5.5m – Development
- 1940-1942 Jerome Avenue – $5.45m – Development
- 1074 Home Street – $2.55m – Industrial
- 51 Bruckner Boulevard – $1.85m – Mixed-Use
- REBNY Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Member
- REBNY Board of Governors: 2021-2022
- REBNY Commercial Board of Directors: 2021-2022
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Member