B6 Real Estate Advisors (“B6”) is seeking for an experienced Commercial Mortgage Broker to join our Capital Advisory Team. B6 Real Estate Advisors is a leading commercial brokerage firm uniquely positioned in the middle market in NYC and New Jersey. Unlike other firms, B6 operates under an owner-aligned philosophy and a technology-forward platform. At B6, every agent specializes in a specific territory, allowing a deep understanding of each neighborhood – every building, block, and owner.
We are committed to a core set of values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration. Our people exhibit an inner drive to excel at what they do. We are committed to a team-driven, collaborative, and connected culture that allows us to best meet our client’s goals.
As a Commercial Mortgage Broker on Capital Advisory Team, you will:
- Source relevant commercial real estate loan opportunities and referral partnerships.
- Possess, develop and maintain consultative high-level relationships with decision makers at banks, special servicers, debt funds, private lenders, hedge funds and other market participants to source commercial loan sale opportunities.
- Analyze market data and trends to educate and provide advisory services to clients.
- Work closely with the firm’s investment sales teams to capitalize on cross-selling opportunities ensuring we provide the best value to clients.
- Lead the execution process from origination to closing including- initial loan sizing, packaging offering materials, negotiating loan terms, advising client on lender proposals, and monitor and assist in the loan closing process
Who you are:
- Passionate. You are passionate about real estate, but beyond that, you display a positive attitude and are full of energy.
- Self-Starter. You are motivated to undertake projects on your own and bring new ideas to the table.
- Detail-Oriented. You have superior organizational skills. You are thorough, detail-oriented, and have a strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Competitive. You have a competitive mindset and are motivated to be the best.
- Willing to Learn. You are ready to acquire new knowledge and learn new software and systems.
- Team Player. You thrive in a collaborative environment and can support the company culture.
- NYC Real Estate Salespersons License.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in commercial real estate brokerage.
- Demonstrated track record within debt and equity capital markets.
- Existing relationships and experience working with owners, developers and lenders.
- Bachelors &/or Advanced Degree preferred.
- Will require appropriate Salespersons License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Eligible to work in the United States without required current or future visa sponsorship.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Potential to originate new business.
- Unquestioned integrity.
What we offer:
- A seasoned team with proven success in commercial real estate
- Extensive in-house training to become a market expert.
- Mentorship by industry veterans
- Huge growth opportunity
- Strong Culture
- Collaborative Environment
- Best-in-class commission splits
- Performance Bonuses and Trips
- Prime office location – right in the heart of Midtown!