B6 Real Estate Advisors (“B6”) is seeking a Sales Agent to join ourInvestment Sales Team. B6 Real Estate Advisors is a leading commercial brokerage firm uniquely positioned in the middle market in NYC. Unlike other firms, B6 operates under an owner-aligned philosophy and a technology-forward platform. At B6, every agent specializes in a specific territory, allowing a deep understanding of each neighborhood – every building, block, and owner.
In this position, you will be a part of a world-class team of seasoned industry experts that will help take your career to the next level. The junior agent will work alongside an established senior agent within a territory, as well as participate in B6’s training program. This opportunity provides you the potential to surpass industry standards related to business opportunities and commissions typically earned within a year of hire.
1. Business Development:
- Originate new business through cold calling, business development, and networking efforts.
- Support senior agents in initiating business development through activities like email outreach, social media engagement, heavy telephone prospecting, and in-person meetings.
- Collaborate with other brokers and support staff to ensure success across all levels of the business.
2. Client Management:
- Provide exceptional service to clients by understanding their specific needs and goals.
- Offer industry and market-specific information to clients, helping them make informed decisions.
- Actively manage your own book of business, nurturing client relationships and identifying opportunities for growth.
3. Transaction Execution:
- Learn from senior agents about the foundation of new business proposals, financial analyses, and business presentations.
- Apply problem-solving skills and negotiation techniques to overcome obstacles and achieve favorable outcomes.
- Actively pursue/manage your own book of business.
- Prepare Opinion of Values to present to owners displaying your underwriting ability and marketing knowledge.
- Prepare materials to offer the property to potential purchasers through B6’s marketing process which utilizes our best-in-class digital marketing systems and distribution methods.
Who you are:
- Passionate. You are passionate about real estate, but beyond that, you display a positive attitude and are full of energy.
- Self-Starter. You are motivated to undertake projects on your own and bring new ideas to the table.
- Detail-Oriented. You have superior organizational skills. You are thorough, detail-oriented, and have a strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Competitive. You have a competitive mindset and are motivated to be the best.
- Willing to Learn. You are ready to acquire new knowledge and learn new software and systems.
- Team Player. You thrive in a collaborative environment and can support the company culture.
- NYC Real Estate Salespersons License or in the process of obtaining it.
- Motivated by an unlimited commission-only compensation structure.
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in commercial real estate brokerage.
- 1-3+ years of experience in sales, cold-calling, or working in a professional office environment.
- Passionate about Commercial Real Estate
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Real Estate, Finance, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient in technology, e.g., Microsoft Suite, Google Suite/Docs, and CRM systems
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated and Competitive.
- Unquestioned integrity.
What we offer:
- Professional Development & Mentorship: Access to a team of experienced senior agents who will provide guidance and mentorship to help you grow and advance in your career.
- Collaborative and Supportive Work Environment: Join a dynamic and collaborative team where teamwork and mutual support are highly valued.
- Best-in-class commission splits
- Cutting-Edge Resources and Technology: stay connected and informed through our unique and advanced technology platform.
- Career Growth Opportunity: Clear career advancement within the company taking on your own territory and building a team.
- Performance Bonuses and Trips
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more
- Prime office location – right in the heart of Midtown!
We are committed to a core set of values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration. Our people exhibit an inner drive to excel at what they do. We are committed to a team-driven, collaborative, and connected culture that allows us to best meet our client’s goals.